Deana is a Regional Territory Manager for RevenueWell with over 26 years in dentistry (She was a HORRIBLE dental assistant for a year, but really great in the front office for 25 years!) She is a Fellow & Lifetime Member in the American Academy of Dental Office Management & a founding member of the Dallas/Ft. Worth AADOM Chapter, and has been a past nominee for Practice Administrator of the Year. She is an educational contributor for the AADOM eCampus. She is a member of the Speakers Consulting Network & a 2018 runner up in Spotlight on Speaking, and has been published in the AADOM Observer & DewLife Magazine. Proudest accomplishments are her children-20 year old Sam & 18 year old Hannah. Deana has been an advocate for autism awareness since her son was diagnosed in 1999 & is raising awareness for Guillian-Barre Syndrome, a very rare auto-immune disorder that causes paralysis, after her own experience in June 2017. The fuel behind Deana’s energy is to empower dental team members to continually elevate & realize their value by combining education & networking. The FOREVER optimist, her goal is to unveil the possible when others can only see the impossible. THAT is why others call her the Sunshine Spreader!
- 95: Igniting People, Profits, and Performance with Bob Spiel
- 94: Hanging out with Deana Zost from Revenue Well
- 93: Sleep Medicine and Medicare Policies with Glennine Varga
- 92: Ground Marketing, Strategic Partnerships & Leveraged Audiences to build your Practice
- 91: Having a fun & positive mindset with Kirk Behrent